slider

4/12/14

12 on the Twelfth...April

Today is the 12th of the month and that means it's time to grab out that camera!  As much as I feel like the 12th pops up right after the 1st of the month, I really do love this little project.  I wasn't exactly sure if I was going to go through with the pictures this month because today happens to be a super busy day for us.  It's my husband's birthday and we've invited all of our neighbors and friends over for an outdoor party, so you can only imagine what all needs to be done....  But, I started looking back through my Project Life spreads of my 12 on the 12th photos and they just warmed my heart.  I love the random photos I've snapped of our day and I love how they really do speak to our everyday.  I think my "everyday" photos have fallen a little short this year since I've switched to a monthly approach and don't really worry when I take my photos.  I'm super happy with the monthly approach, but I love that I have the 12 on the 12th photos.  I love that glimpse of our lives.

So, heck yeah, I'll have my camera out today!  I hope you will join me if you have time!  It really is fun to do, and there is no pressure at all.  You don't have to get 12 photos and they don't have to be today.  It's just a fun reminder to play around with your camera and capture your everyday!

I'm not sure if I will have my photos up on Sunday, but we shall see.  Feel free to link up your photos in the comments section here if my photos aren't up and a linky isn't up!!  Can't wait to see your day!

You can click the links below to be taken to my January, February and March photos.


And I thought it would be fun to pull the Project Life spreads that I made with these photos.  This is by far my favorite part....getting them off of my camera and into my album.  I've linked up each page below if you would like to see more photos or find out how that spread came together.





1 comment: