slider

4/2/14

Project Life: More March 2014

Today, I wanted to share another one of my March Project Life spreads.  I used the Gossamer Blue April kits to put this spread together and I think it's one of my very favorite from this year.  I was really craving white space and order when I created this spread and I think that's reflected here.  It's funny how our moods dictate how we scrap....at least for me anyway!  


I'm still keeping with the 4x6 photos for my larger pockets.  It keeps it super simple when printing photos out and takes all the guesswork out of what size photos to print.  I did include two photos on one 4x6 picture, as you can see on the right hand page.  Easy peasy.


This spread covers a little getaway my husband and I took for our anniversary.  I included a few pieces of memorabilia in this spread.  I need to that more often.  I love the little glimpses of "real life".  



The journaling cards are part of the Gossamer Blue Add-ons and were designed by Peppermint Gransberg from One Little Bird.  They made my heart go pitter-patter.  So soft and beautiful! 


Sometimes the simplicity of Project Life shines through.  And it really should be something simple.  I love to mix things up and challenge myself every once in a while to keep it fun and interesting, but keeping it "simple" reminds me of what Project Life is all about!  

Happy Wednesday everyone!! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and congratulations on your anniversary:) Did you cut that "today" out on your Silhouette? I need to use mine more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and refreshing. I really like the Hooray card. Where is that from? Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete