slider

7/13/14

12 on the Twelfth: July Pictures


There are four million things in my head right now and I reeeealllllly wanted a few more days before the 12th, but being my OCD self, I had to pull out my camera yesterday and get snapping away.  I figured I was already six months into the year and I couldn't really back out now.  It seems the summer months make projects like this a little more challenging.  There's more going on, more people in and out and more things to do.  But it's a good reminder to capture our life, even in those crazy moments.

Here is a look at our day on July 12th...


If you played along this month, I'd love for you link below!!  





3 comments:

  1. Love your snapshots! I played along this month (the first time I did this :) ) and also linked up my post!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot again! I'm setting a reminder on my phone for August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail of some of your photos.

    ReplyDelete