slider

7/5/14

Garden Girls: Week in Review & A Linky Party



Two Peas may be closing, but the Garden Girls are still going strong!  I love each and every one of these ladies, and instead of heading over to Two Peas each morning like I did for years, I now find myself perusing their blogs for stories, inspiration and more!

We thought it would be fun to do a weekly wrap-up of what each of the Garden Girls has been up to each week.  Below are links to a post or project on each of their blogs.....although, be sure to grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile because there is just so much to see and watch!!  This week has been full of videos, tutorials, challenges, cards, printables and more! 

Celine (Adventure Is Out There free printable)
Nancy (Simple Stories Hello layout)
Laura (Dream Big card)
Jen G (Craft & Create with Echo Park)
Lisa (JBS Mercantile July)
Jen K (Beauty layout)
Marcy (Watercolor Banner Tutorial)
Stephanie (Challenge: Creating a Vertical Band)
Paige (American Crafts June)
Shimelle (Starting a Baby Album with Project Life)
Melanie (Here Now layout)
Wilna (Like a Circus. What? video)
Jill (Just Because layout)



The best part....this party isn't just about us!!  We are making this into one big linky party!  Follow the link below to include a favorite project from your blog this week!  We can't wait to see what you have been up to!!  

Thank you all so much for all of your encouraging words and wonderful support!  This community is just amazing!!

20 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea, thankyou I was going to miss the garden girls. There are still a few from 2013 I miss! I hope that 2Peas don't mind if you keep using the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea, there's a lot of blogs i need to add to my bloglovin' with the closing of Two Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for compiling this fabulous review. I have been doing the same thing and actually finding it much more interesting to visit each person's individual blog. So much inspiration. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its been really fun to see my fave designers on their individual blogs - this is a great round up too and I hope that it carries on. Thank you so much for adding a linky for us to join in too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea, off to check the links, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you guys have still banded together!! You guys were my favourite part of the whole 2Ps deal, and I've been in mourning for the videos and such. Thank you so much for keeping it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Stephanie! Great idea. I miss checking the site every day, so this feels a little bit like going home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for keeping the garden girls around! This is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea! Thanks Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too have missed the routine of 2Pea's this week. Thanks for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the link to this post on Shimelle's facebook post and was so happy to find it. I used to go to 2Peas every morning and I really am missing it! Thanks for posting these links.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Thanks for linking us up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of you Garden Girls are amazing and so inspiring, love that you have done this Stephanie, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous idea!!! I just got my last order from Two Peas, but what I loved most about Two Peas was the Garden girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so wonderful!! The Garden Girls, are what I loved the most about TwoPeas, you all have given us so much inspiration over the years! This makes my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you this is amazing - The Garden Girls rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will definitely miss the two peas gallery but this is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seriously this is awesome! You guys rock! So glad to see you support one another like this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so wish someone would set up a site where the Garden Girls can continue to inspire us like they did at 2 Peas.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete