slider

12/2/14

The Big Four


I blinked and this sweet boy turned four on me yesterday.  I've been telling him for months that we were just skipping his birthday this year in hopes that he wouldn't turn another year older.  I just can't stand that my babies are growing up!!

This little guy is something else.  He is the sweetest and funniest little guy I know.  He can make me belly laugh like none other.  He loves giving hugs and tells me he loves me a zillion times every day.  I am so thankful to be his momma.  God graced me with this special little man and I am going to love on him every single day.


Happy birthday, my love.  You bring so much love and laughter to our lives and we are forever grateful for you.

xoxo,
Momma

3 comments:

  1. Oh, happy birthday Drew! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est trop joli...
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I understand perfectly, i have a son that will turn 4 in february and a girl that is 6 years old... I don't want them to grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete