slider

3/27/15

Lisse Street Reveal // Studio Calico


The Lisse Street kits at Studio Calico are now live for subscribers!!!  This month is full of pretty flowers, spring colors and bold accents!  The pops of gold throughout the kits are the perfect finishing touches!!  



I created four layouts and a whole slew of Project Life spreads for my gallery this month!!
Once I get started, it's hard to stop!!

Here is a look at my two Lisse Street Main Scrapbook kit only layouts: 


Darling
The yellow floral paper was just to pretty to hide all the way, so I layered my trimmed white background over the paper to give it a little edge on the top and bottom!!



The labels and tags had the perfect sentiments and paired so well with the papers!!


And I added my journaling along the left side of the page for some fun texture and movement!  Stitched journaling strips are so fun!!

YEAH
I started this page with the photo of my kids and knew I wanted to use a large title next to the photo and layers!  

The large alpha are so fun and so perfect for big bold titles!!  To keep some sort of femininity on my page, I added simple layers under my photo with stamps, sentiments and journaling tags.



Be sure to hop on over to the Creative Team gallery for more inspiration from the Lisse Street kits

There are some fun products this month too!! Be sure to hop on over to the reveal page to check out the same, papers and more!



 And I'll be back with more fun projects using these goodies soon!! 

Happy Friday!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! Two perfect layouts!!!!! You are so awesome! The second layout is such a perfect snapshot of childhood. A classic. Love, love, love both of them!

    ReplyDelete