slider

7/13/15

Endless Summer


Wishing and praying I could make this summer last forever.  Normally, I"m about ready for school to start back around now, but this one has been the best, and I'm just not ready to give it up yet.


I put this page tougher using a piece of the "tag" paper from the Crate Paper Poolside collection in the Studio Calico Ferris Wheel add-on and bits and pieces from both the Ferris Wheel and the Carousel kits.


I trimmed down the Crate Paper Poolside paper so I had lots of individual pieces, tags, etc.  Then I created a grid on my bag using those pieces and added in my photos and embellishments.  I love thinking outside of the box with my papers and pulling out my scissors to create something fun and different!

Here's to summer lasting forever (but.......school starts back today, so.... Doubtful).
Happy Monday!

1 comment: