slider

8/13/15

B is for...


B is for...boyfriend.
That's for sure.  This little guy is just that.  My sweet boyfriend.  We spend A LOOOOT of time together, and by a lot, I mean a LOT!  He is about as sweet and kind as they come and he can truly make me laugh like no one else.  How can a four-year old really be funny?  
This one, though, he is.  He has my heart for sure. 


I put this page together using a grid of papers from the awesome Studio Calico Pop Art main scrapbook kit.  I just love the bold colors and designs in the papers this month! 


I stitched all of the pieces into place so I could lift up the edge a little for texture.  Then I finished with one of the letters and a few lines of journaling.  Such an easy page to make!  I am all about easy these days, can you tell??  




No comments:

Post a Comment