slider

8/3/15

Captured


A grid of photos and letters??  Big surprise there, right? I swear that all of my page are starting to look exactly alike - I guess it must just be the phase or mood I'm in right now.  I'm all about the photos, so the more on a page, the better!

The Studio Calico Pop Art kits are BOLD and vibrant this month!  The papers in the main kit really are so much, so if you are subscriber this month, get ready for a pop of color!  And if you aren't, then what are you waiting for??  :)


As soon as I opened my main kit and saw those big black letters, I knew I wanted to create a graphic title on my page and pair them with black and white photos.  I printed my photos to be roughly the same size as the letters and then backed a few of the photos with some of the colorful papers from the kit.


I originally had all of the "spots" on the page filled in for a complete grid, but I decided to remove a few of the papers/photos and leave some blank space on the page.  I sprinkled in a few of the transparent circles in the empty boxes and then tucked a few of the larger circles under photos and letters. 

It really was a fun page to put together and it was a great way to utilize a few photos on one page!!  I'm always trying to put as many photos on a page as I can, lol! :)



2 comments:

  1. "If it 'aint broke, don't fix it!" Lovely as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grid layouts! And your everyday photos are amazing! Makes me want to go grab my camera))

    ReplyDelete