slider

8/6/15

Make It In An Afternoon: Crafternoon Travel Journal

Hey hey there!  Welcome to the Crafternoon blog hop!  You are probably hopping over her from Kari and Becky's blog!  Aren't their felt bunting headband's adorable!!  



This project has been a labor of love and I am super excited to FINALLY share this fun journal with you!  I was contacted by the lovely folks at Hazel & Ruby last year about creating a mini album for their upcoming Crafteroon projects.  The idea behind Crafternoon is just that = it's craft projects for the afternoon!  I am honored and humbled to be a part of a group of talented designers for this first round of products.  Thank you for stopping by!

Creating this album was so fun and so simple!  And yep - I put the entire thing together in one afternoon!  Really all you need is your photos and a Crafternoon Travel Journal!  We all have those vacation photos, past and present, that need documenting! Now is the time and this is the journal just for you!  

Here is a little peek at my travel journal.


The journal kit comes with everything you need to assemble your book!  And I even put together a step-by-step video of my process to help you along the way! (You can see a little peek here.)

Crafternoon projects are starting to pop up in Joann Fabrics and Joann.com, so grab your favorite and get to crafting!  

You can read more about Crafternoon over on the Hazel & Ruby blog!  Hop on over to Linda Gardner's blog, Craftaholic Anonymous, and read more about her Crocheted Bracelets!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay, this looks so awesome! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! I read your interview in the latest issue of Entre Artistes magazine. It was very interesting. I enjoyed reading your opinion on the world of scrap and its evolution. I absolutely love your albums and your PL ... and especially your photos ! Make us dream again . Thank you !

    ReplyDelete