slider

8/1/15

Mini Book Workshop


The August Pop Art reveal is happening RIGHT NOW over at Studio Calico and I just couldn't wait one more second to share my mini album kit with you!  It is so darn cute and I've had so much fun working with it!  

I put together a little "kit-unboxing" video just to give you a good look at everything that is included with this kit!  The frames are just divine and that LOVE stamp.....sigh.  So much fun!


Enrollment for my mini album is still going on, so grab your kit before they are gone (subscribers can pick up the kit now and non-subscribers can snag it at 3pm EST today) and join me in the classroom!  Class starts on August 10th and I can't way to hang out with you all!  


Are you in? Are you in??
xoxo



5 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT for your minibook workshop! I've been signed up for it with the bundle since January and am so excited for it to begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in and ver excited 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in and can't wait...love your work ❤️

    ReplyDelete