slider

11/16/15

Document your days with me!


I am so excited to share my next class at Big Picture Classes with you!  It's called Photo-A-Day | 01 and it's full of photo ideas, tips, camera settings and editing advice!!  If you are looking for a little creative nudge as we finish out this year, this is it!!  Grab your cameras and join me in the classroom! It's going to be an amazing time!!  


In addition to 30 photo prompts (which you could totally use as starting points for document your December), I also am including TWO projects that I made with this photos.  One is a traditional scrapbooking layout (with an interactive element, of course), as well as one "non-traditional" photo book!  



I so hope to see you in class!!  I can't wait to see your photos and memories captured and recorded!



1 comment:

  1. A great class Stephanie. So many info - I immediately took out my big camera. I miss your photo challenges, like 12 on the 12 and your creative jumpstarts. Are you planing a photo project next year. I would like to tag along - because I love these special projcts.
    With best wishes
    Julia

    ReplyDelete