slider

1/30/16

January in my Hello Forever Planner


Hello friends!
I know it's late in the "resolution" game, but I really want to try some new things this year.  Something I have really wanted to do for a while is make MORE VIDEOS. I love making videos. I love creating, so why not combine the two!  And....I am determined to get myself in front of the camera, as you will see in this new (and incredibly awkward) video today! Ideally, I would love to have you all over to craft together in my studio, but for now, I will have to settle on videos and pretend talking to people. So for 2016, my goal is 52 new videos just for you! One video a week for every week of 2016! I'm a few weeks behind the game, but I'm going to try my best to catch up and stick to my goal! 

Come hang out with me for a while today as I walk you through setting up my January planner! (And I also uploaded a few older videos to my YouTube channel, so come subscribe and follow along!)



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you join me on this video adventure!  If there's anything that you want to see or any particular project you'd love for me to create, just leave me a comment here and I will definitely add it to the list!!  Happy crafting (and recording)!!

1 comment: