slider

4/11/16

Plan It Out at Big Picture Classes

Staying organized is key to managing the busyness of life and I'm so excited to share with you my newest class at Big Picture Classes - Plan It Out | 04!  Every month at BPC there's a new planner class to help you keep track of your everyday!  Join me this month as I share how to customize your planner for work, events, hobbies and more. You'll learn how to incorporate fun supplies and other useful elements into your planner so you'll never miss a to-do again!

 Hope to see you in class!! Happy planning!

2 comments:

  1. i can't access the class, even though it it under new arrivals ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always replied to this blog post and its been a long time since I came into knowledge of this blog. One of my friend’s suggestion worked for me and I am still regular to read every post of this blog.a level

    ReplyDelete