slider

7/7/16

Whoa June





I swear I blinked and June was gone. I have been counting down the days until summer for months and months, and now I can slowly see summer slipping away. Both of my kiddos start school in less than two weeks and this momma heart is already starting to ache. June was fantastic (if you ignore some crazy sickness we all got).  We spent some time at the beach, celebrated my birthday, played with our family at the lake and much, much  more. My kids have spent some good quality time together and I seriously couldn't ask for me. I love to see them together playing, reading or what not. They melt my heart and I sure am going to miss them being around all day when the school year starts. We still have a few more days, so we'll be living it up for sure! I hope your summer has been fantastic so far!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment